Wednesday 15 May 2013

Gothic Rock Chick!

To Create this Gothic Rock chick look here are some of the products used. To start off I used Chanel Vitalumiere foundation shade 40. This was my first time to use this  foundation on a night out so it was definitely a test of longevity.


This foundation is known to be great for mature skin and really gives a glowing effect, So personally I think it's best for the more "experienced woman"! :)

For Eyes I used The Sleek Palette in I-Divine. We love these Palette's here at Seven and use them for almost everything....Eyebrows, Contouring and of course Eye-shadows. They are amazingly priced at €10 and available from http://www.cloud10beauty.com/


I used the purple shade from the palette and applied the colour all over the lids and blended using a Mac Brush No 217.




For lips I used MAC, in Colour DIVA, I think this colour works great with Olive skin tones or if you're a little darker and use tan we definitely recommend. 
I didn't apply any false lashes for this look as I have the Semi Permanent ones on at the moment but if you want to add drama we love Penny's lashes in Paparazzi at only €3.50 each!

So if you girls are feeling a little like a rock chick, try this look out!! I love this look as not too much product was used and is really simple and quick!




Seven
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment