Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sleek Green Eyes x x x

So the lovely Sleek Palette's have won our hearts over and over again. They are an absolute must have in every girls make-up collection. Coming in at €10 a palette they range in various colours, but always be quick to buy as they sell out in a instant online!

 Here is the Green Eyed look posted on Sunday's Facebook page.

For Foundation.... I used the second sample of Estee Lauder I got in Debenhams. I was given a different sample then the one I received in Clery's and was a bit surprised but even happier this time.
I felt the lady behind the counter had better knowledge of the colours and she matched me up quite perfectly. 



I absolutely ADORE this foundation...It's so flawless and long lasting I just think it's perfect for my skin and will definitely be purchasing after my samples have ran out!!


For the Eyes I used The Beloved Sleek Palette.. in I-Divine. These Palette are gorgeous and available on www.cloud10beauty.com  for only €9.99. As I said before be quick with purchase as they are sold out in a jiffy! So if you see one you really want, don't hesitate!



For Blush I used MUA in Shade 3.
This Blush is great and at €1.35 in Superdrug it's fantastic value!! Lasts Long too!

And Finally for those Luscious Looking Lips I used this gorgeous lip paint. W7, Matte Lips.I love this Range and seeing as I'm not a fan of shiny lip gloss and I especially dislike sticky ones, this is a winner for me!! Available on http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk for only €2.36.


I Loved doing this green look. I do however think that Green Shadow looks better with brown eyes! Orange with Blue, and purple with Green!

So get yourselves some sleek palettes, some W7 lippy and MUA blush!!!!! 
Rock it!

Seven 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment