Thursday 25 April 2013

Payday Purchases

Whether it's every week, every second week or once a month...when Payday comes around we all like to splurge a little and treat ourselves...After all We Deserve It!!

So with this in mind I paid a cheeky visit to the Jervis shopping centre after work to 'have a look around' knowing only to well my laser would take a bit of a bashing...Who was I kidding??


I put this Pic up on our Facebook Page and as promised will show your girlies what I got:


First Up I have GOT to talk about the Boots...Oh the Boots...


I have been on the look out for a comfy, mid-heel, chelsea-like black boot for months and I finally found the perfect pair!! 
I picked up these babies for an incredible €35 from Newlook!! 

Also available in a brown (which I was so close to buying but had to restrain myself) these double buckled booties would be perfect with skinny jeans or cute summer dresses!! 



Next I headed to Boots ONLY to get some cleanser...but we all know you Can NEVER go into Boots and just come out with one thing....

So, I picked up my favourite cleanser at the mo...the Garnier Soft Essentials for Dry skin which is a gorgeous velvety cleansing milk. They had 2 for €6 on Garnier so I also got the cleansing wipes <3




I then saw my favourite Drugstore brand REVLON had a 3 for 2 offer on and just HAD to take advantage.

I've had my eye on the shade 'Mint Gelato' from Revlon's Scented Parfume range for the past few weeks and finally decided to stop pining over it and just buy it...


For those of you who don't know, this range of nail polishes are scented when dry. So I will keep you posted on how minty my nails are in the morning...


I also picked up Revlon's newest foundation 'Nearly Naked' in the shade 150 Nude just as I have herd a lot of good reviews and wanted to test it out myself. So you guys can expect a review very soon.....


Finally, I got the Revlon Photoready concealer in the shade 002 light. I love this creamy concealer and my old one was running low so decided to stock up!!


So there you have it ladies...I hope you liked some of the things I got <3

Roll on next Payday


Seven
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment