Saturday 20 April 2013

Simple Spring Face

Hello Lovely's,


This morning I put up this picture on our Facebook page of my Simple Spring make-up look. This look is so easy to do and should literally only take you 7 mintues!!



Here is a look at the products I used to achieve this look and a quick step by step guide:



1. Firstly you want to get an even skin tone by applying an all over base. For this I used the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in the shade 53. 

2. I then filled in my brow's using the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in the shade 001 Dark Brown. If you want to know how we fill in our brows check out our Beautiful Brow's Blog here

3. I have quite dry skin so I skipped powdering and went straight onto blush. For this I used a gorgeous peachy MUA Blush in the shade 5 and placed just on the apples of the cheeks.




 4. I then moved onto eyes and using my finger, put a little Catrice Made to Stay Eyeshadow in the shade 060 Jennifer's Goldrush (this is a gorgeous soft green shade with flecks of gold running through) all over the lid just to add a bit of colour/shimmer to the eyes.


5. I then applied 1 coat of one of my Favourite mascara's....Rimmel's Extra Super Lash   to my lashes to really open up the eyes.


6. And finally to finish off my Spring look, I used this gorgeous moisturizing Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Macaroon to add a pop of colour to the lips.







And there you have it ladies, a Simple Fresh Spring look in minutes.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed...I'm off to soak up some sun!!


Seven
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment